OCEAN & EARTH MARK RICHARDS EZI-RIDER TWIN FIN 6'0" SURFBOARD - BLUE
Constructed from durable. high quality materials, the Ezi-Rider 6’0” Twin Fin Surfboard's stable and versatile template shapes are suited for entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding
Dimensions: 6’0 X 21 5/8′ X 3 1/8′
Volume: 47LCore: EPS – 2 Stringers
Deck: IXL EBS
Bottom: 1mm HDPE
Fins: 2x 5.5″ Soft PU Twin
Fin Box: Interchangeable Fins
Rider Weight: <85kg
- TWIN FIN SET UP – MR Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
- Twin Fin Set Up - Mark Richards Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
- EPS Core - Highly watreproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high denisty polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against de-lamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat-induced environment.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Corss-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.