Our long-sleeved changing robe is designed to allow you to change anywhere you need with minimal fuss - giving you maximum protection from the elements, whilst keeping you warm, cosy, and dry. Whether you're surfing, paddleboarding, just nipping for a coffee, or even watching sport in the cold, our weatherproof changing robe will keep you warm and dry, and allow you to change anywhere, faff-free.
The inner recycled sherpa fleece lining is super quick-wicking and quick drying between uses, and super soft to the touch - keeping you warm and cosy on the coldest of days. Keeping you protected from rain and wind is the recycled RPET face fabric, with a DWR water-repellent coating - windproof and waterproof, but lightweight and with added stretch for ease of movement.
A 2-way premium YKK zip allows you flexibility in changing and wearing, whilst two external water-resistant zipped pockets give you secure yet easy access to your essentials. A further internal chest pocket allows you to stow away valuables, and a large cargo pocket has been designed to fit a hot-water bottle - for the coldest of days
A generous fleece-lined hood gives you coverage from the elements, and provides extra warmth, whilst adjustable cuffs allow you to lock out winds and rain. Our long-sleeved robe is also supplied with a canvas carry bag, for easy packing and transportation.
- Windproof & waterproof 2-layer recycled polyester face-fabric with a DWR coating - lightweight with slight stretch for movement
- Recycled super-soft sherpa fleece lining - quick drying and insulating
- Premium YKK 2-way main zip
- 2x Water-resistant external zipped pockets
- 1x Internal zipped valuables pocket
- 1x Internal cargo pocket - perfect for a hot water bottle
- Fleece-lined hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Supplied with canvas stuff sack for packing and storage
S/M - ~950g
L/XL - ~1100g
- If you're between sizes, consider sizing up if you would prefer more room to use the robe as a changing robe, or consider sizing down if you're likely to wear the robe more like a jacket, and would prefer a snugger fit.